AIM
aklixpro

Filler Filler

Well...

I liked your font! But other than that it looks incomplete, and it looks like you didn't put much effort into it. Lessen up the text unless you have animation with it.

Dead Stench 1 Dead Stench 1

Too much like saw

The movie was too much like Saw to not notice it. Try to be more unique next time.

Whitmore: H'ween Special Whitmore: H'ween Special

So Awesome

Your movie mentioned Toast. Toast is cool. So your movie is cool.

I won the staring contest with Witmore btw. pwnt

EdibleCastle responds:

yeah, toast is great

czer323 - changes czer323 - changes

Nice

I hate to use just a little bit in my crappy movie, it's really good! I gave it a 7 in originality cause all techno sounds the same to me but bleh keep up the good work!

Drugs in yo head Drugs in yo head

Fruity loops eh?

I can hear the bad fruity loops samples. Please for the love of everything everywhere everytime, find some new samples ;)

Decent song. I believe there are some good samples in Hip Hop, and the FPC ones aren't that bad. Good luck in future endevors!

Review the damn song! Review the damn song!

It was Ok...

It wasn't the greatest thing I've ever heard, alot of it went on repeating way too long. Infact it's just like almost every other "Trance" song (cept Paul Oakenfold's "This is Trance").

A little more creativity would be better rather than just repeating the same stuff over and over.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

thanks for the three, seeing as how you dont even make music, i wont pay much attention to your opinion.

thanks!